Wednesday 7 July 2010

Dragonball Z DVD! If your a fan you would purchase these box sets!



Dragonball Z DVD are definitely the way forward if you want to start watching DBZ properly because all the episodes from each series have been compiled on a DVD set for you to enjoy, as they dont screen these episodes anymore on TV! I know its a bummer! These Dragonball Z DVD are the nuts! Im telling you, this is because they have been remade and edited in a higher quality, so they will look alot better than the video uploads you see online, as these are high quality DVDs to watch, I have even bought all the sets only because I'm a die hard fan of DBZ and always will be! This way I have access to these anytime I want to watch it, and know they will always be there as well! Which is a huge benefit.

You can get all the series off Amazon.com, or through the links I have on the side of my website, this way you help me out a tiny bit, and I help you get the best quality, and quality information about DBZ too. The die hard DBZ fans should definitely join my blog and comment regularly, as I would definitely love to hear from other DBZ fans and what they think should happen with the anime now, as they have killed off the show completely! I want this blog to be very active about DBZ, and anything you want me to write about...I will write about, as I know everything there is about this show! From the Dragonball all the way to Dragonball GT, and the Movies!

There are some very nice copies of these DVDs on the web, if you are interested, you know where to click ;) lol...but honestly..this is the start of hopefully a very successful blog in the making, as I want to meet many of the DBZ Universe out there!

Dragonball Z fans help me to make this a successful website for me and for you, I will keep adding valuable content, even fan based projects I will add if people have them, any Drawings, I will like to make this a very good fan site! Other then that I think I have rambled on long enough now about all of this, but the Dragonball Z DVD are a must for anyone! I would recommend them a lot!...If not then drop a comment and suggest what you would like to see on this blog! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment